At Burleson Child Development Center we are not just another daycare but a learning center. We believe that you have entrusted us with your children and in turn we should treat them as our own and help them learn from the very start. We have chosen the Frog Street Press Curriculum to help us achieve this goal.
Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum
Frog Street is a research-based early childhood curriculum, designed with both teachers and students in mind. Based on the works of Pam Schiller, PhD; Alma Flor Ada, PhD; F. Isabel Campoy, PhD and Brian Mowry PhD., Frog Street provides teachers with lessons that engage children in developmentally appropriate activities. Comprehensive programs are offered for Infants, Toddlers, Two’s, Three’s, Four’s, and School-Age children.
- Developmentally appropriate activities that adhere to industry standards
- Flexible programming to accommodate varied learning styles
- Carefully selected themes that capture children’s interest
- Interactive activities that help children develop a love for learning while they are growing, playing, and having fun
- Options for enriching activity centers and circle times every day
- Comprehensive Age-Specific Programs for for Infants, Toddlers, Two’s, Three’s, Four’s, and School-Age children